20111207

#Christmas


I love everything about it: the lights, the spirit, the joy, the carols, the santa hats (I wear them all.the.time), buying gifts!!! I just wish I had more time,.. I do realize we have 12months but seriously, who buys christmas gifts in July? 
Adoro tudo acerca do natal: as luzes, o espirito, a alegria, as musicas, os chapéus de pai natal (uso-os o tempo todo), comprar presentes!! Só gostava de ter mais tempo,.. Tenho noção de que temos 12 meses mas quem é que compra prendas de natal em julho? 


You know what really sucks? Prices! I hate the fact that all the prices drop right after x-mas! How annoying is it to see that something you bought a week ago with 0 discount now costs half of it? No wonder more people are buying x-mas gifts after x-mas,... 
Sales season should start before x-mas! Who's with me?!
Sabem do que não gosto nada? Dos preços! Odeio os saldos a seguir ao natal! Há algo mais irritante do que ver algo que compramos sem desconto nenhum uma semana antes, aparecer-vos a frente a metade do preço? Não admira que haja cada vez mais pessoas a deixarem a prendas para depois do Natal!
Os saldos deviam começar antes do Natal! Quem apoia?!




#OhWell #StillLoveIt


xoxo, 
Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess we should all share that give away spirit - store owners in particular - and offer us L o A D S of pretty little things just to see our eyes sparkle. because in the end it's Xmas right!? ^^