20111212

Jennifer Anniston - Sexiest woman of ALL TIME?




Jennifer Aniston has been named Sexiest Woman of All Time by Men’s Health.
Again, to make it clear, of ALL TIME! Placing her above such eternal beauties such as Brigitte Bardot, Raquel Welch, Bo Derek, Britney Spears,Sophia Vergara and even Marilyn Monroe... Wait what?! I love her hair, I just don't agree with this,.. Ok, so she is funny but what did she do for the humanity for instances? She's just another one of those "sit there and look pretty" Hollywood stars,...
If someone knows anything to change my mind please do because I'm terribly disappointed with this,...

A Jennifer Aniston foi nomeada a Mulher Mais Sexy de Todos os Temspo pela revista Men's Health. 
Outra vez, só mesmo para deixar claro, DE TODOS OS TEMPO! Colocando-a acima de algumas belezas eternas tais como Brigitte Bardot, Raquel Welch, Bo Derek, Britney Spears,Sophia Vergara e até mesmo a Marilyn Monroe,... Esperem, o quê?! Adoro o cabelo dela mas simplesmente não concordo com isto,.. Ok, ela tem piada mas o que é que ela fez pela humanidade, por exemplo? Acho que ela é uma daquelas celebridades de Hollywood estilo "fica aí com a tua carinha laroca a fazer boa figura",...
Se alguém quiser acrescentar algo que me faça mudar de ideias acerca deste prémio, por favor digam porque estou terrivelmente desiludida com isto,...


xoxo,
Anne



2 comments:

Paula said...

AAww I think she´s sweet anc cute and definitely a lot of people find that sexy! Thanks for stopping by my blog btw dear! I´m following you now, do follow me if you like my blog too :)

www.superclementina.blogspot.com

xx

Anonymous said...

not really my cup of tea. lame choice! =/