20111221

Trésor





Hello, my name is Anne and I have an addition,... Kellog's Trésor!
Today I went to the supermarket to get my fix and brought the usual 3 packs/boxes of Trésor,... the cashier was so curious about my 3 packs of Trésor she even asked me "are those THAT good?" ..... my answer? "yes, a pack doesn't even last half a week,.." and I bet she thought something like "whattttt??? must.try."
So please, if you love chocolate, hazelnut and cereals,... Try Trésor and just let me now when you want to join the Trésoraholics club +___+ ! It's like Ferrero Rocher with milk and cereal! 

Olá, o meu nome é Anne e tenho uma adição,... Trésor da Kellog's!
Hoje fui ao supermercado comprar a minha dose e trouxe as habituais 3 caixas de Tresor,... a rapariga da caixa ficou tão curiosa sobre o meu stock que me perguntou "isso é assim TÃO bom?".... a minha resposta? "sim, uma caixa não me dura nem meia semana,..." e aposto que ela pensou algo como "o quêêêêêêê?? tenho.de.experimentar."
Por isso se gostam de chocolate, avelãs e cereais,... Experimentem o Trésor e depois avisem-me quando se quiserem inscrever no clube dos ViciadosDeTrésor +___+ ! É como Ferrero Rocher com leite e cereais!


Did anyone try it yet?
Já alguém experimentou?


xoxo, 
Anne


No comments: